jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008

welconme to the level 5


· Hi, there! My name’s pedro cueche but you can call me pedro. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I’m 20 years old and I study law at URBE . I live in Maracaibo, in san francisco.
· I love music , playing soccer, driving my car , chatting on the net , studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country and my girlfriend.

· I hate onions, listening to rock, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

· My dream is to travel around the world, The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from law School and be a good lawyer. I also want to learn to speak French, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

· About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more.

No hay comentarios: